Charlbury Brownies

Jane Digby
👍

Tue 16 Oct 2018, 22:08

As the recently appointed GirlguidingUK Charlbury District Commissioner I would be delighted to hear from anyone interested in volunteering to reopen Guides( age 10-14) , Brownies(age 7-10) or Rainbows(age 5-7) in Charlbury. Please see the Brownie web page for more information and contact details. The all new programme brings Girlguiding right up to date into the 21st Century.

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 16 Oct 2018, 21:38

Yes as I have put there is a new programme that reflects 21c ,

Liz Puttick
👍

Tue 16 Oct 2018, 21:01

Oh that kind of brownie. Really? 21C girls?

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 16 Oct 2018, 18:23

No don't start a new post, but do get in touch with Jane Digby the District Commissioner her details are on the Brownie posting, it would be brilliant to reopen the Guide company, we had so many girls in the units and as I said the new programme is very exciting, I have been following the activities on the Oxfordshire Girl Guiding Facebook page.

michele marietta
👍

Tue 16 Oct 2018, 16:52

I'm actually considering starting a Girl Guides group in Charlbury if I can get the numbers! Anyone interested (probably should start a new post)?

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 16 Oct 2018, 10:22

It would be so exciting to re-open the Brownie Pack as the wonderful new programme is being launched

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.