Child Brain Injury event

Nicola Leyland
👍

Mon 15 Oct 2018, 08:07

Hi Tony, that's fantastic, your recording would certainly be appreciated, I can find a good vantage point for you.

Tony H Merry
👍

Sun 14 Oct 2018, 19:02

I have a Digicam and would be very happy to record something unless there is a professional who could probably provide a better service . In any case I will come along

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 14 Oct 2018, 13:53

Ok Nicola. Can't help with video or audio I'm afraid but someone in Charlbury may have equipment.

Nicola Leyland
👍

Sun 14 Oct 2018, 12:29

Oh yes Hannen - will be 7:30 pm. I'm also hoping someone may be able to assist with filming some aspects of the event, or creating an audio of it.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 19:16

Hi Nicola! Great idea. I have (fortunately) never had first hand experience of this, or even 2nd or 3rd.
Please can you give us a time?
Best wishes,
Hannen.

Nicola Leyland
👍

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 15:20

On 13th November I will be hosting an evening devoted to child brain injury. 5 years ago my son was kicked in the head by a horse and suffered a brain injury. I'm going to be talking about our experiences, and our sports coach Paul Quibell-smith will be talking about his experiences of both sustaining a brain injury himself and also of what it's been like coaching my son. The event will be at Charlbury Community Centre. If anyone has any comments or thinks they have something to add to the evening, please contact me or respond on here. nicolaleyland001@gmail.com

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.