Looking for 3 bed house to rent from next summer 2019

Shellie Chatterjee
👍

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 12:58 (last edited on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 13:07)

(new topic!!)Good Afternoon all, on this breezy Saturday ~ Not sure where I should post this (?) Apologies if it is the wrong place! We are looking for a 3 bed house to rent, from next summer - with a garden and on good public transport routes to Oxford city.It is mainly for my 22 year old son, Jacob, who will be returning to Oxford Uni, after graduating this year, to do a Masters ~ for which he already has a place.Then he plans to do a Phd. No other students will rent the property but I and his 2 brothers will often go to stay there. My youngest son is in his 2nd year at Oxford and stays in Hall. Our home is in Devon. Jacob cannot afford a high rent but I noticed one modern 3 bed property currently available in Charlbury, at £925, I think, which seems reasonable for the area. He can't go much above that sort of rental price and is hoping to find somewhere quite long term, in a small town or large village with amenties. We have been googling and Charlbury looks ideal but if you can also kindly suggest any other suitable locations, (but not near noisy,busy A roads!)~ we would be very grateful. And of course, although it is quite a long way off, please do let me know if you know of any suitable properties, which may becoming available from next July onwards - or where we could place an advert/notice? (nb We have 2 dogs!! & are all non-smokers). I was aslo wondering if it is easy to walk to the train station from the centre of Charlbury? Sorry this is a long message but hope to hear..Thank you, Shellie PS I like the sound of "A Winter's Ale" - sounds funny. Oxford Students are performing The Winter's Tale this November at Balliol college ~ though i doubt there will be any ale.. though The Bull sounds like it has some good beers! ) Regards to all in the Cotswolds.. my email is - shelliechatt@protonmail.com

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.