Do not recycle that red local flyer!

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Wed 10 Oct 2018, 21:29

I don't think we've had one either - we were first timers last year. Definitely want to join in again though.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Wed 10 Oct 2018, 15:53

32 completed forms received so far! The deadline is a week on Friday (October 19th) so please do fill your form in if you haven't yet done so. It would be great to have a record number of trees this year.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Wed 10 Oct 2018, 09:22

Mine was yellow... Definitely ordering. Looking forward to the town streets looking lovely.

Liz Puttick
👍

Tue 9 Oct 2018, 10:15

Keep the red flag flying?

Stephen Andrews
👍

Tue 9 Oct 2018, 08:02

On the case! Message me with your address and once I get one, I can drop it around.

Andy Godfrey
👍

Tue 9 Oct 2018, 06:02

We never received one, would it be possible to pick one up from somewhere?

Stephen Andrews
👍

Mon 8 Oct 2018, 17:47

Many of you will have had a flyer come through your door last week and maybe inadvertently putting it out with the junk mail tomorrow. Don't! It is the order form for the wall mounted Christmas Trees, so if you want to participate (lets make the +100 this year!) you need to complete in the next ten days to be sure of securing a tree!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.