English Literature course - register your interest here!

Lydia Ridding
👍

Mon 15 Oct 2018, 16:05

Still some spaces available on the English Lit course which starts on Monday 29th October. Please get in touch at: lydiaridding@hotmail.co.uk

Lydia Ridding
👍

Wed 3 Oct 2018, 11:14

First class on Monday 29th October, 7-9pm at Charlbury Pre-School. Please get in touch for further details. Thanks! lydiaridding@hotmail.co.uk

Lydia Ridding
👍

Sat 29 Sep 2018, 10:23

Thank you for your interest Cheryl and Mary. I will send you messages with more details. Lydia

Mary Robson
👍

Sat 29 Sep 2018, 08:59

I'm interested in this as well, depending on day and time.

Cheryl Hanrahan
👍

Sat 29 Sep 2018, 07:52

Me too, again it's dependant on the time and dates.

Lydia Ridding
👍

Fri 28 Sep 2018, 11:37

That's great Nicola. I'll send you a message with more details. Thanks, Lydia

Nicola Morgan
👍

Thu 27 Sep 2018, 21:19

I would be interested, depending on times.

Lydia Ridding
👍

Wed 26 Sep 2018, 11:48

Still collecting a list of names for those interested in English Literature classes starting this autumn in Charlbury. Please contact lydiaridding@hotmail.co.uk or leave me a message on the forum. Many thanks.

Lydia Ridding
👍

Tue 18 Sep 2018, 15:56

Hello! I am a qualified English teacher and I am considering starting an English Literature course for avid readers and those interested in all things literary, at a venue (to be determined) in Charlbury. I have devised the sessions myself, so the course is not accredited by an exam board. The class will run in blocks of 6 weeks and cost £10 for 2 hours of literary discussion and study. Topics will include a good mixture of classic and current texts, to be announced in advance of each class. If you would like to engage in more formal literary analysis than a book group or if you are studying for an A Level in English Lit, then this might be the perfect course for you. Please email me to register your interest in the first instance at: lydiaridding@hotmail.co.uk

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.