Small blue Korean hatch back

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Thu 20 Sep 2018, 18:44

I understand what you're saying Heather, thanks. I'm quite astonished that this person, if it is just one, has not been identified yet..

Heather Williams
👍

Tue 18 Sep 2018, 17:24

No I didn't. The car left the road between the Chilson and Chadlington turnings, down the hill and went into a field which was about a 6' drop down from the road. People take that bend and hill far too fast and unfortunately many people end up down in the field. Very wet and was probably driving too fast.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Tue 18 Sep 2018, 11:10

Healther. Did you get the registration number?

Michael Butler 16
👍

Mon 17 Sep 2018, 16:44

Thanks Marietta I have emailed

Heather Williams
👍

Mon 17 Sep 2018, 09:04 (last edited on Mon 17 Sep 2018, 09:14)

A blue Ka ended up in a field on Sunday 26th August at 12.30pm, on the Charlbury to Burford Road. Whether it was pulled out and then was still driveable I don't know. It was raining and the first day of rain for a while. A tall young man was looking at the damage, another vehicle stopped to help, he would have had to have been pulled out of the field, could it be the same one??

michele marietta
👍

Sun 16 Sep 2018, 22:25

@Michael: get in touch with the Charlbury Speedwatch crew. Perhaps they can loan themselves out one morning/evening to do your patch and see what the numbers are! See the news page for more info -- Jim Holah is your man!

Michael Butler 16
👍

Thu 13 Sep 2018, 20:07

I live in Spelsbury and am seriously considering getting a stinger. at least half of the cars are doing 50mph in a 30 no one seems to care the police wont speed trap as not enough traffic. Dead cats ocaisonally just hope it wont be a dead child!

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 13 Sep 2018, 16:46

Pretty sure it was a Blue Kia had a learner plate on the rear

Sarah Khoja
👍

Thu 13 Sep 2018, 15:53 (last edited on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 20:58)

A Blue Ford (I think) with a young guy in it has been seen driving at a ridiculous speed up Ditchley Road. If it's the same guy he will kill someone or himself soon.

Huw Mallins-Brown
👍

Tue 11 Sep 2018, 20:34

Maybe not the same vehicle, but a small blue hatchbach overtook me just ahead of the 90 degree bend as you approach Spelsbury (about a mile north of Spelsbury) comming from Chipping Norton. Suffice to say they did not make it and ended up in the field. Fortunately there is no wall on that corner.

Paul Taylor
👍

Tue 11 Sep 2018, 19:45

If you have bought you Son or Daughter a Small blue hatch back L plate in the midddle on the rear. Going towards Witney overtaking erratically and at stupid speeds through Finstock then around blind corners who ever was driving had no regard for any ones safety if it's your kid do every one a favour and take the keys of them while you still can.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.