Tina Piotrowsky Community Stage

Paul Butler
👍

Sat 8 Sep 2018, 19:48

That's extraordinary. Who is this fellow? We need such kind, spirited people in the town where I live. Brilliant. Thank you Miles, what a guy. What a guy. Good luck to the performers next week.

Miles Walkden
👍

Sat 8 Sep 2018, 09:23

I am pleased to say that we will be treated to a full-size stage at the Street fair next week, thanks to the kind donations of Charlbury folk over the past two years.

Unfortunately, due to some insurance issues, we were not able to buy a stage for community use as planned. However, the money raised, along with matching funds from The Beer Festival, has enabled us to secure the rental of a professional stage for at least the next four years.

Thank you to all who contributed either through the funding page or by donating at the show itself. If anyone would like to donate to keep the offer going beyond the four years please get in touch with me.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.