Curiosities Company - Bacon update

Liz Reason
👍

Sun 22 Jul 2018, 17:37

I love the bacon. But I also love that Simon has gone to a lot of time, trouble and money to find packaging that is genuinely home compostable. Putting Curiosities and Charlbury at the leading edge....

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Fri 20 Jul 2018, 13:20

Thank you all for the positive comments. It's been jolly hard work getting this off the ground.

It's all sold out now :) I'm so pleased by the response.

Next full production run will be available mid August I hope - packaging allowing.

Working on some bacon marmalade recipes too..

Miles Walkden
👍

Fri 20 Jul 2018, 09:43

My personal favorite type of update

Wendy Bailey
👍

Thu 19 Jul 2018, 17:21

I agree, you can have a permanent line of customers. My waist is going to suffer :)

Mark Sulik
👍

Thu 19 Jul 2018, 13:36

Rather delicious - off to get more ! I think you have a winner here Simon

Liz Reason
👍

Thu 19 Jul 2018, 12:36

Mine was lovely!

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Thu 19 Jul 2018, 10:41

Due to some packaging supply issues, I have a few small batches of bacon still. I made some test batches ahead of my suppliers sending me the packaging I ordered (all fully home compostable), however the production process proved to be quicker than their underestimated lead times..

Due to a lot of demand from one small advert, I now have very little left. I know a number of you on here were interested so thought I'd just do a quick post to let you know its here! What I don't sell in the next 10 days will be going in my personal freezer :)

If anyone is interested in buying some vac packed, please pop by the Curiosities Company at 39 Sheep Street or give me a call 07584 35 65 95 or email simon@thecuriosities.co.uk

I've had some good feedback on the test batches I've made and will be gearing up to full production in August. There are several folks here who I believe can provide you with an honest opinion of what they think of it!

Training courses on how to make your own simple cure to follow very soon.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.