Recommendations for cottage stonework repair

Sarah Goad
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 19:33

Thanks Susie, really helpful.
Matt - small person duty alas means we have had to change our R&C shift pattern. Can't see why one of us can't have a pass out though ;)

Matt Bullock
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 12:19

For Steve, Rose and Crown, Friday early eve!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 12:19

He is at 30 Little Lees and his mobile is ‭07970 188239‬. Not sure if he is doing this anymore but can recommend him.

Paul Taylor
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 11:51

Steve lives top end of Little Lees

Sarah Goad
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 10:15

Thank you very much. I have Neil's contact details.
Paul - do you have any contact details for Steve Moss please by any chance? A quick Google and I can't narrow it down.
Thank you again so much!

Rhona Walker
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 10:03

Neil Lutton. He's currently working at The Malt Hous on Hixet Wood by the garage.

Paul Taylor
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 09:55

Steve Moss

Sarah Goad
👍

Tue 24 Jul 2018, 09:17

Does anyone know of any builders who would be able to quote for such stonework repairs?
I'm sure with the number of stone houses on Charlbury somebody deals with them? Sorry, struggling to get anywhere so recommendations would be gratefully received please :) Thanks all!

Sarah Goad
👍

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 16:55 (last edited on Tue 17 Jul 2018, 16:50)

Could anyone please recommend a building contractor for some repair works possibly needed?
We need to obtain quotes for having anticipated works comprising "the supply and fix of stainless steel straps epoxy resined into the stonework and fixed to the first floor joists" - all a bit gobble-dee-gook if you ask me, but I'm sure someone might be able to translate vague surveyor?!
Apparently known as 'helifix'? - still none the wiser!
Thanks in advance!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.