Comedy Night

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sat 14 Jul 2018, 16:37

I was having some trouble with the sound it seemed very mushy - the halls acoustic is pretty poor in the past and the speakers at each end of the stage seemed to make it all soundsource vague. I also think the windows all being open altered it badly. My fragments of memories from theatre techie 45 plus years back mean have no insights what to do about it now but have noticed poor sound in the hall since arriving with little kids at the turn of the millennium.

John Munro
👍

Fri 13 Jul 2018, 23:38

A really great night - highly enjoyable. Glad we went.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Thu 12 Jul 2018, 20:57

That's true but we'll probably have enough tickets left to sell some on the door if you feel like being cheered up tomorrow night.

Jenny Howe
👍

Mon 9 Jul 2018, 12:27

Have you bought your tickets for the Comedy Night this Friday? They are cheaper to buy in advance than on the night.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Thu 5 Jul 2018, 22:40

We've got ours. Looking forward to it,

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 3 Jul 2018, 17:41

Don't forget to buy your tickets for the Comedy Night at the Memorial Hall on 13th July. Details here: www.charlbury.info/events/5431

This is going to be a great event with professional comedians.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.