Brilliant Beer Festival

Nick Millea
👍

Thu 5 Jul 2018, 09:19

There's been some great media activity surrounding last Saturday's terrific Beer Festival …

The Witney Radio Saturday Breakfast show can be found at: https://www.mixcloud.com/witneyradio/witney-radio-999fm-30-06-18-saturday-breakfast-live-from-charlbury-beer-festival/
Look out for interviews with Archie Bradbury, Nick Millea, Ed Wigzell, Caroline Wisker, Will Chadwick, and Simon Towers;

Tim Smith featured the event on his Saturday morning BBC Radio Oxford breakfast show:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06bmnsm - the CBF interview runs for just over six minutes starting at 1:39:20;

youtu.be/fBwSxG893tk is a short video of the event with some brilliant drone footage;

Witney TV have made a 6-minute film at: www.witneytv.co.uk/videos/charlbury-beer-festival-2018 .

Enjoy!

Matt Bullock
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2018, 09:25

Fantastic day, congratulations to all involved.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Sun 1 Jul 2018, 15:48

The generosity of the Beer Festival Committee enabled us to raise £555 for the Community Centre through our clothes stall. Great fun.

Tony Morgan
👍

Sun 1 Jul 2018, 14:42

Gets better each year, great beer, food & music and layout was first class

Katie Ewer
👍

Sun 1 Jul 2018, 09:00

It was fantastic.

Charlie M
👍

Sun 1 Jul 2018, 01:29

Wasn't it just! And I have to say that the best beer was Daleside, the "Rob Bartlett tribute ale". And having been privileged to have Rob as my neighbour for over 21 years, my note on the programme about that beer is appropriate: "As good as the man himself was".

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 20:01

Do I even need to say this any more? Absolutely terrific... as it always is. Huge congratulations to the team.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.