Thanks Karen

Oly Ralfe
👍

Tue 3 Jul 2018, 16:02

Thanks for the advice Christopher..

Christopher Betts
👍

Tue 3 Jul 2018, 14:42

Hi Oly, you may know this but current tiresome regulations require window fitters to be registered with Fensa - supposedly at least. I didn't know, and when selling my house recently was silly enough to say that we had had a new window fitted years back. Whereupon the buyer's solicitors made such a fuss that I had to pay £50 insurance against the window falling out. I should have just kept quiet. Christopher Betts

Karen Biles
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2018, 22:37

Hi. Nigel Drinkwater is available if you haven't found any one. 07760351206.

Oly Ralfe
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2018, 16:05

thanks Lucy

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Sun 1 Jul 2018, 19:37

I think I might have someone for you Oly. I'll just find his number and get back asap

Oly Ralfe
👍

Fri 29 Jun 2018, 22:07

I'm looking for a local carpenter or window fitter to fit two wooden windows in my first floor flat in Charlbury. The windows are already made and just need installing after removal of the old windows. There are some other related jobs that may need doing too. Can anyone suggest anyone? Cheers! Oly Ralfe, Sheep Street, Charlbury

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.