Free RSC event

stephen cavell
👍

Thu 21 Jun 2018, 07:27

With a grade 5 on re-take at 'O'level Chemistry; followed up by a grade 9 at 'A' level - I think that I will pass this one up Hannen.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Wed 20 Jun 2018, 16:16

Ooh that's interesting. I think I might attend - anyone interested in a lift share?

Simon

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 11:37

No - not Royal Shakespeare Company!
Knowing the diversity of businesses in Charlbury I thought I'd post this, just in case.
I've been given details of a local networking event being run by the Royal Society of Chemistry for companies who use chemistry in their business.
Details for the event
It's a free breakfast to explore how the RSC can support individuals and companies who use chemistry in their business, for members and non-members. Attendees can also book on a free short training session afterwards on how to develop industry partnership, delivered by STEMM Commercial.

Booking is essential and you can book here: www.rsc.org/events/detail/32833/milton-park-innovation-centre-free-breakfast-seminar-develop-and-grow-with-the-royal-society-of-chemistry

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.