Young grey cat missing

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Thu 28 Jun 2018, 15:15

Hi Pearl, thanks so much! We're extremely grateful to all those, including yourself, who are looking out for Py. I'm still hopeful the little one will come home. Thanks again, Lucy x

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 27 Jun 2018, 14:14

Hello Lucy pleased to see Py.is now on FB. I'll keep sharing it bring it to peoples attention. I hate it when go missing so I do hope she's found soon. .....GOOD LUCK ๐Ÿ˜€

Pearl Manners
👍

Tue 26 Jun 2018, 12:10 (last edited on Tue 26 Jun 2018, 12:11)

Have you tried putting Py. on Face Book Lucy. Usually its very good for finding animals as is Forum but may reach a wider audience.

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Tue 26 Jun 2018, 10:27

We're still looking for our lost kitten Py. I've posted a new picture of him under the "adverts" section. We're missing him terribly and any news of sightings would be so appreciated.
Thank you for your continued help in trying to find him. He went missing two and a bit weeks ago from Wychwood Close. He's very friendly... grey with golden eyes and white paws and bib. He's half Maine Coon, half British Shorthair. He is microchipped.
Thanks so much.
Lucy

Andrew Mitchell
👍

Sat 16 Jun 2018, 18:37

Our much loved Py is still missing. His picture is up on the "adverts" section. Any news or sightings please do get in touch. Thanks so nuch.

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Wed 13 Jun 2018, 22:58

Thanks so much Lewis. If you see him again will you let us know? My number is 07922294442.

Heather Williams
👍

Wed 13 Jun 2018, 17:32

hanging around the rafters in the garage. Are swallows nesting there?

Andrew Mitchell
👍

Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:15

Thanks Lewis!

That's given us some hope... when did you last see him please?

I can't understand why he hasn't come home for food if he is still so close!

Lewis Mansell
👍

Wed 13 Jun 2018, 11:56

Lucy, we've seen him hanging around the rafters of the "garage" area of Kingham House (just behind yours). Will bring him over if we see him after work.

Alan Cobb
👍

Wed 13 Jun 2018, 09:25

Lucy have you seen the advice here? https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found#lost
Catchat is a very helpful site for cat owners.

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Tue 12 Jun 2018, 09:01

Our cat is still missing. If you see a small, grey cat with white paws please let us know? We're worried he may have become trapped in a shed or garage. Thank you for your help.

Lucy Mitchell
👍

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 09:28

Hello, our six month old cat has gone missing. We live on Wychwood Close off The Slade. If anyone has seen a dark grey, shorthair male cat with white paws and bib and golden eyes please let me know. He answers to the name of Pi. Thanks so much.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.