Witnesses? Fisher's Lane incident 29/05/18

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 31 May 2018, 08:32

Presume you have notified your Buildings Insurer Sophie?

Sophie Nicholls
👍

Wed 30 May 2018, 17:59

Many thanks indeed for all the helpful comments. The Co-op's insurance team is on the case, but it's all going to come down to whether or not the driver admits to causing the damage or not. Luckily we have a bit of the bumper, so it shouldn't be too hard to prove!

Tracey Jones
👍

Wed 30 May 2018, 16:36

Hi, I have sent you a message via this website regarding this.

nigel rosser
👍

Wed 30 May 2018, 14:49

Perhaps a chat with the manager of te co-op might help?

Laura Noble
👍

Wed 30 May 2018, 13:32

I was stuck next to that lorry for a few minutes on Pooles Lane yesterday, but I managed to squeeze past before he started reversing. I can verify that the lorry was there, but didn't see the damage done unfortunately.

margaret millar
👍

Wed 30 May 2018, 13:25

In reply to your comment, although we didnt see the actual incident we can verify that a very large co-op lorry,at five ways around 3 pm yesterday, was negotiating a three point turn in order to proceed down Hixit wood in your direction. I remember saying, 'how on earth is he going to get to the co-op from there without taking a couple of corners off buildings en route'
Any clarification needed please call 07922 470 714

Sophie Nicholls
👍

Wed 30 May 2018, 10:20

A Co-operative lorry reversed into my garden fence yesterday at around 3 pm, causing severe damage. Did anyone see it happen? The driver apparently drove off, and the Co-Operative are not currently admitting responsibility. I'd be very grateful if there are any witnesses who could verify the incident.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.