Futsal in Charlbury

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Wed 23 May 2018, 09:14 (last edited on Wed 23 May 2018, 09:17)

That link's broken, but with the full stop taken off it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RoiaSqvslc

Jenny Chambers
👍

Wed 23 May 2018, 06:49

Hi Luis,
It was very nice to meet you at the Community Centre and to hear of your love of futsal. As I mentioned, we are geared up for futsal in the sportshall and would be delighted to provide a venue for games. Pop in again or give me a call on 01608 811878 to arrange.

Luis Rosa
👍

Tue 22 May 2018, 22:33

Hi, I recently moved to Charlbury and I would like to introduce the Futsal to the town. What is Futsal? In few words, I can say that is a more artistic, skillful, fast-thinking and high intensity version of Football. Players like Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo they actually started their careers playing Futsal.
Just to give an idea, there's a link with a few moments of the two best players in the world - youtu.be/9RoiaSqvslc.
For those who thinking giving a try this magic sport, please contact me by e-mail: rosaluis87@hotmail.com

See you soon
Luis Rosa

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.