Vintage/secondhand clothing

Kate Smith
👍

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 12:06

Hi Nicola,
I have a bag of clothes for you if you're still collecting - is there a cut-off date for donations? I'm guessing as the Beer Festival is Saturday it will be Thursday or Friday?

Nicola Morgan
👍

Sat 16 Jun 2018, 22:22

Thanks to the person who left a bag of clothes on my doorstep. Still time to have a clear out and donate.

Kate Smith
👍

Tue 12 Jun 2018, 11:44

I like the idea of a clothes stall at the Beer Festival- it will add to the already varied activities! Do you still need donations?

Nicola Morgan
👍

Tue 12 Jun 2018, 10:59

Thanks everyone. I can pick up or you can drop to Kimber Cottage Woodstock Rd. Leave in porch if no one is in.
Still keen to receive donations, get clearing out those cupboards and drawers.

Susie Burnett
👍

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 20:27

I have a bag of clothes to donate. Where shall I drop them?

Jenny harrison
👍

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 16:45

Hi
Is it too late to donate clothes for your community Centre fund raising stall at the Beer festival?

Can you arrange for collection?

Frances Bartlett
👍

Sun 10 Jun 2018, 15:46

No not yet! Tomorrow morning I'm intending.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Sat 9 Jun 2018, 20:30

Frances: have I received your stuff? I've had a couple of bags delivered but not sure if yours was included. Still keen to receive contributions.

Frances Bartlett
👍

Sun 3 Jun 2018, 14:11

Hi Nicola. I have sent you a message asking about drop off details. Many thanks

Nicola Morgan
👍

Thu 31 May 2018, 10:46

I'm beginning to get some nice things for our sale but don't forget, if you're having a clear out we'd be grateful for your good quality women's clothes.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Thu 17 May 2018, 16:07

I am now collecting vintage and good quality clothing to stock our stall at the Beer Festival on 30th June. Please give me a call if you have anything that might be useful to us. Funds are for further projects at the Community Centre and any leftover stock is very gratefully received by the Blue Cross charity shop. No children's or men's clothing unless it's something very special and no shoes or bags. Thank you for your support again, Nicola 811507.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.