👍

Fri 25 May 2018, 09:16

Great idea Simon!

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Fri 25 May 2018, 07:58

Being green.. Perhaps Charlbury should get some of these

From stools to fuels: the street lamp that runs on dog do

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/01/stools-to-fuels-street-lamp-runs-on-dog-poo-bio-energy-waste-?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Liz Reason
👍

Thu 24 May 2018, 21:28

the wombles of Wimblington: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/may/04/poo-patrol-how-doodoowatch-could-solve-our-cities-dog-mess-problems

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 24 May 2018, 20:03

Perhaps we could start spraying the culprit dog owners' heads with indelible ink, rather than the poo? I am now regularly emptying "bagged" poo from the bin I put up outside my house. Not a great deal, but surprising as there is a dog poo bin a few metres away. Ironic, as dog owners will exercise their limbs for their pets, but not for their neighbours.

Lewis Mansell
👍

Thu 24 May 2018, 12:24

Would appreciate dog owners not putting dog-waste in the green garden waste bins outside people's houses at your convenience; take your warm-gifts to the appropriate bins.

Alex Flynn
👍

Thu 24 May 2018, 11:27

Poobury might be a more approoriate name for the town at the moment! ;)i

Brigid Sturdy
👍

Wed 23 May 2018, 18:11

The Woodfield Drive dog pooper left a large offering in a green plastic bag this afternoon in the gutter where I usually park my car. No doubt they were too busy to go to the bin at the bottom of Woody Lane, or intended to pick it up later, provided I hadn't parked on top of it or squashed it. This time I took it for them, but I don't intend to keep on doing so.

Mary Heckman
👍

Thu 17 May 2018, 09:20

Would whoever is letting their dog foul the pavement between Woodfield Drive and The Slade/Sturt Road PLEASE pick up the mess. There is a dog bin at the bottom of Woody Lane if you are walking up and a dog bin half way down Dancer's Hill if going the other way. Lots of children walk along that pavement and it is not healthy and gives responsible dog owners who do pick up aft r their dogs a bad name.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.