The return of our pop-up shop to Charlbury town centre...

Arantxa
👍

Thu 17 May 2018, 17:19

Hi Helen, apolgoies for the late response! We would never say no to any donations. Probably best to drop at the shop now - 39 Sheep street. We're open from 10am tomorrow. Thank you!

Helen Holwill
👍

Wed 16 May 2018, 22:11

Arantxa - do you want donated items for the pop up shop?

Mark Sulik
👍

Tue 15 May 2018, 21:06

Simon , as a self confessed bacon ?" connoisseur, put me at the top of your order pad !!! Good luck

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Tue 15 May 2018, 15:03

Wishing the "pop up" a lot of success at the Curiosities. Please come along and support the Charlbury Pre-School.

If you pop along, you'll see I am very close to completing the kitchen in the basement, so will soon be starting production of the best bacon in the world right here in Charlbury, and also will be launching some training courses on how to make your own.. plus other interesting food goodies.

Simon

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 14 May 2018, 09:07

Thanks, but I think I'll avoid the second hand children and baby.

Arantxa
👍

Sat 12 May 2018, 13:21

Second hand children/baby clothes, toys, books etc. Thanks!

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Sat 12 May 2018, 09:46

Please can you let us know what will be on sale?

Arantxa
👍

Sat 12 May 2018, 07:55

After the success of last years shop we're returning next friday. Different location, The Old Curiosities Company, 39 Sheep Street - thank you Simon H-W! Opening times are 10-4pm Friday 18th - Saturday 19th May. It was great fun last year and hopeefully it will be a lot of fun again. It's a busy weekend what with the wedding and the fa cup so if you find yourself wondering what to do inbetween events come and visit us for some retail therapy, refreshements also available. Raising funds for Charlbury Pre-School (Charity). Thank you!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.