Recycling Collection?

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 9 May 2018, 09:45

Ah! I received an email alert advising me that there would be collection this morning. A change to the normal collection day due to a Bank Holiday. Impressive except that it was sent at 11 minutes past 3 this morning. Strange to say, but I was asleep.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 8 May 2018, 18:21

Thanks Nigel. I shall put mine out.

nigel rosser
👍

Tue 8 May 2018, 10:30

WODC admit they have got their messaging wrong and the bins will be collected tomorrow.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 8 May 2018, 09:03

Did anyone have their bins collected this morning?

Miranda Higham
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 20:21

I checked online earlier. When I put in my postcode it states Tuesday 8th May, but when you download the calendar it states Wednesday 9th.

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 20:07

I don't blame you!

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 19:03

As we have to take our bins approximately 150 yards to be collected not keen on doing it twice

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 18:22

Thanks Leah. It's got so ridiculous. I have some neighbours who have put ALL their bins out for tomorrow!

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 18:11

Yes I got that too, have put ours out so they may be there for an extra day, no big deal

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 18:02

I subscribe to the WODC Bin alerts and got one today telling me that there would be a recycle collection for my area (TUE1) tomorrow (8 May).
However, on checking the online calendar it says it will be Wednesday 9 May.
Can anyone clarify please?
It's bad enough having to sort through all the stuff without having the added inconvenience of muddled up days.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.