Bus times

Christine Battersby
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 16:36 (last edited on Mon 7 May 2018, 16:38)

The S3 timetable is here: tiscon-maps-stagecoachbus.s3.amazonaws.com/Timetables/Oxford_Timetables/S3_current.pdf

This also includes the no 7 buses that go through Charlbury. But if you want the separate no 7 timetable it is here:

The no 7 timetable is here: tiscon-maps-stagecoachbus.s3.amazonaws.com/Timetables/Oxford_Timetables/7_current.pdf

Those with bus passes might do better to use the no 7 between Oxford and Woodstock, & change there whilst the roadworks are going on, since the 7 goes via the Banbury Road.

Brigid Sturdy
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 15:13

Thank you both

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 14:27

I recommend www.traveline.info Traveline also do apps.

Julia Webb
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 14:07

Hello the bus leaves Gloucester Green at 4.25pm and should get to South Parade at 4.33pm. It generally runs late and with the roadworks starting at Woodstock Road on the 8th May it may be later still.

Brigid Sturdy
👍

Mon 7 May 2018, 12:55

I've been searching for a bus that will bring me back here from Summertown soon (?) after 4.30 p.m. next Monday. Unless I've failed to read it properly, the online Stagecoach timetable for Chipping Norton/Charlbury now seems to omit Charlbury altogether. Can anyone help?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.