Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Tue 8 May 2018, 17:16

" Deli Doodle Drones"...?

Michael Flanagan
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 21:38

" I wonder if we'll see them in the Deli?"

That sounds like an invitation the Deli Doodle Drones simply won't be able to resist.

They'd LOVE to hear any half-way serious (or downright potty) suggestions. news@charlburydeli.cafe.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 13:36

They might visit Cotswold Frames and buy up all the stock. They will need to fill the new house in Sandringham.

Mark Sulik
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 12:23

I think they will have CCTV and a full time policeman or 3

Christine Battersby
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 11:36

Newspapers have been reporting for months that Harry & Meghan have spent a lot of time at Great Tew whilst courting. Meghan's hen night was also there. I see it's now reported that they will rent the house next-door to the Beckhams -- at least, until the house that the Queen will gift them has been done up.

I've yet to see them around, however, and think they will continue to inhabit only that Soho House bubble.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 11:06

Perhaps they're visiting the Cornbury Festival.๐Ÿ˜€

Charlie M
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 10:46

I suppose it will be someone new to open Street Fair ;-)

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 6 May 2018, 09:29

Prince Harry and Meghan are moving to Great Tew after their wedding. I wonder if we'll see them in the Deli?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.