Charlbury Medical center

Geoff Belcher
👍

Fri 23 Mar 2018, 17:56

I think you have to contact surgery to get a registration number

Hans Eriksson
👍

Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:34

I will contact the practice Hannen when I get around to it.

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 22 Mar 2018, 19:02

Hans, I appreciate it is frustrating, but why don't you do what is advised and contact the practice?

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 22 Mar 2018, 06:54

Janet the Nurse is retiring. Thanks Janet for everything you have done for Me during My time in Charlbury and especially the diabetes help

Hans Eriksson
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 22:03

I tried to register for the online service three times. Did not work. "You have entered incorrect details, please check and try again. If you're having problems logging in, contact your practice for assistance".
Needs some work.

Vickie J
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 20:15

I have never had a problem getting an appointment either. The receptionists do a great job. They probably have rules to follow in regards to giving out evening appointments which unfortunately won't suit everyone.

Mark Sulik
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 19:55

I must add my thoughts that I have found it quite easy to get an appointment and Dr Pippa always very accommodating . Maybe the suggestion of a Saturday clinic would be a good idea

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 16:48

Never had a problem either. Even better now that I've enrolled for the online service.

Geoff Belcher
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 11:37

never a problem, can get appointment on same day it a good surgery nice staff

Julia Webb
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 07:22

Since moving to Charlbury I have found the medical centre very good, I wish it were open on a Saturday morning as I too struggle to get appointments.

Paul Taylor
👍

Mon 19 Mar 2018, 20:58

After going down to the surgery the receptionist was not quite as argumentative as on the phone still not backing down so i had a sit in and Pippa saw me sorted every thing out thanks Pippa very kind of you as you understand that it's not that easy to get there for 5.30. Also can I book in for appendicitis in July 2019 if I need to book that far in advance.

Paul Taylor
👍

Mon 19 Mar 2018, 18:22 (last edited on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 20:51)

I had 2 phone calls to make an appointment to see the doctor about my diabetes one of the calls was from the doctor herself when I rang them the person on reception was very rude not for the first time as a person who works away a 5.30 appointment was not of any use want 6.30ish was told she would take me of the list and I would have to book my own appointment which I thought I was doing. Upset that we have to book months I advance if we Need to see any one.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.