Anyone seen a FEDEX Salesperson ?

vicky burton
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 12:32

Apparently it was a legitimate Fedex employee who has visited a number of businesses on the estate....

Paul Rassam
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 08:13

I'm sure that tenant was right; Fedex doesn't operate like that.

vicky burton
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2018, 13:02

The following message was forwarded to everyone working at Cornbury Park:

"I have received an email from one of the tenants on the business park to say that they had a visit from someone on Thursday last week which alerted them a little.

Please see below and be aware that this person has been in and around the business park.

A young man, walked into the office whilst I was in a consultation. He said he was from Fedex and wanted to know if we used any courier services such as Fedex. I didn't see any car outside nor was he was wearing anything suggesting that he was from Fedex. He was nicely dressed with an eastern European accent. Whilst I was explaining that I was not interested he was having a good look around and the whole thing seemed a little odd. Now he may have been totally legitimate, but I would be surprised if Fedex would send someone walking door to door asking if we wanted to use their service. I saw him walk around to another unit. It unsettled me a little and perhaps I am just being over cautious, but I know that sometimes intruders work in various ways to seek out their target."

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.