Bulky Item Collection?

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 10 Mar 2018, 12:51 (last edited on Sun 11 Mar 2018, 07:22)

Yes it is so other people would need to take it to Stephen's address, usually has be put out by 6am I believe on Monday.
I used them a few years ago and it was only £17 then.

Julie Ward
👍

Sat 10 Mar 2018, 12:34

Do double check with WODC. I believe the £26 fee for up to 4 items is for collection from 1 address only.

Sarah Geeson Brown
👍

Sat 10 Mar 2018, 08:43

Hi Steven. I would love to join forces to help with costs. But I am up at Walcot - would WODC lump us together in one journey? I have an old mattress that needs to go. Sarah

Hans Eriksson
👍

Fri 9 Mar 2018, 18:42

Stephen I have sent you a message.

Stephen Andrews
👍

Fri 9 Mar 2018, 16:23

I have had one person respond to split the WODC fee. I could do with another two, to get the collection cost down to something more reasonable for the maximum four items. Last call for any takers, otherwise I will drive to the tip, unless I see the white van equivalent of a rag and bone man with a horse & cart roaming the streets.

vicky burton
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 18:02

Call this guy: Paul Darker licensed scrap metal dealer 07980168526 very nice chap.

Alan Holwill
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 13:04

I have some scrap metal bits i nee to dispose of. I've seen the Transit ven with Mesh as Graham W described only once recently and wondered if anyone had more details on when they come around? Is it every Saturday? Do they have a contact number? Thanks.

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 09:22

We bought a new dishwasher from Currys a few months ago. They took the old one away for £15, along with all the packaging.

Paul Taylor
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2018, 20:56

Every time we book the WODC to pick up cooker washing machine and such like a scrap van comes around as if they have been told to come by some one. The rest of the stuff is left behind.

graham W
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2018, 19:19

There are a couple of lads who go around Charlbury in a transit type van (with wire mesh around the back) normally on a Saturday just grab their attention and they'll pick it up

Stephen Andrews
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2018, 08:07

My ancient washing machine has finally given up the ghost, in spite of my best efforts. The charge for WODC collection is £26 for four appropriate items. Does anyone have a item they want collected as we could split the fee? Message me if interested.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.