Milk and more

Christine Battersby
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 10:43

Katie, if you are willing to move off-line for your ordering, you can carry on using direct debit. I suggest posting your thoughts on Trust Pilot. I think you will get a response.

A second chap phoned me yesterday from M&M (this time from the UK), & told me this. I don't want to move off-line, so will put up with the credit/debit card option for the time being. I gathered that they have had so many complaints that they may be forced to re-think. If so, I will certainly change back to direct debit if this option again becomes available to online customers.

I also discussed the change in goods that can be ordered. It is clear that many of those working for M&M share my surprise about what has been discontinued. Again, I hope that pressure will eventually force Muller into a rethink.

Katie Ewer
👍

Thu 8 Mar 2018, 09:47

I still haven't managed to get into the new website, despite several attempts and emails. I'm not prepared to spend hours on the phone to give them my business. I also don't want to set up a continuous payment authority instead of a direct debit, so I guess after using them for 5 or more years, I am going to have to get milk from somewhere else.

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2018, 14:33

Thank you Christine.
..I am very pleased to say I have finally managed to get into their website so I'm so pleased about that and Steve has been bringing my milk so all is well. I had been chatting to a young lady who has been very helpful through their FB page in messenger. Great response.

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 7 Mar 2018, 10:53

I did get my milk on Tuesday; a bit late (perhaps due to the fact that the road to Fawler was still blocked by an abandoned car?), but it did nevertheless come through.

I realised, however, that I had been charged for the missed collection, even though it had initially been logged as "pending", even on Sunday. I suggest that others who missed a collection also check that they have not been charged.

I tried to phone milk&more several times, & got put in an endless queue. I also emailed customer services, with no response. However, filling in the web-page contact form did produce results, including a phone call back from them, & then a refund. They seemed to think it could have been my fault because I cancelled the milk - perhaps because the call centre is still based in the Phillipines (though I gather that some of the present chaos is because it is being moved back to the UK).

Pearl, if you've still not managed to get through by phone & still can't access M&M's website, I suggest putting a review on Trustpilot. They seem to pay attention to those reviews.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 15:29 (last edited on Sat 3 Mar 2018, 16:05)

Yes Phil I did say initially it was a first time and the only reason I became upset was knowing they had delivered very close by.!! No I could not do that and I have always had great faith in them and work they do. I believe there has been a mix up from Postings as who delivers where I feel have been misleading. I like Steve and have always admired work he does greatly, he is a very obliging young man. I am more upset that I cant get into their website because of alterations and them not sending me an email to allow me to do so.

Lynne Stubbles
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 15:08

Tony delivered to us early this morning but I think he has a different round to steve

Julia Webb
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 14:54

The side roads are atrocious. Maybe Sturt Road is safer!

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 14:27 (last edited on Sat 3 Mar 2018, 14:35)

Hear hear Phil. Tony is brilliant. I saw him digging his delivery vehicle out of the snow outside our house early this morning. Hooray for him getting through.

Phil Morgan
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 14:20 (last edited on Sat 3 Mar 2018, 14:22)

Oh Please. Milk & More have not missed a single delivery to my house on Sturt Road for the last 6 years. I regard them as heroes. How would you like to have been out from 1am last night trying to get through lanes and side streets?
A little compassion for other people's reality might not go amiss.

Christine Battersby
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 14:19

No, I didn't get my milk either. But I don't feel inclined to complain.

My milk is delivered by Steve, not Tony. Perhaps there was a shortage of milk & they decided to prioritize those who missed on Friday. More likely, Steve - who, I believe, lives outside Charlbury - simply couldn't get his milk float through. Certainly, my street was pretty well impassable yesterday evening.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 13:13

It is strange that should happen and because I can't get into their website I am actually contacting them through their FB as I don't need to log in for that and they appear to be replying to other remarks but not mine so far!

Sue Normand
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 12:57

We haven't had any either....

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 12:56 (last edited on Sat 3 Mar 2018, 16:17)

Well in that case I am very disappointed as I live round corner in Hughes Close and cannot understand that he didn't bring my order. Do you normally have a Friday delivery?

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 12:50

Yes Pearl. On Sturt Road. Our milk was supposed to be delivered yesterday but Tony delivered it this morning.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 12:37

Do you live in Charlbury Simon?

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 12:16

Milk and More delivered to us this morning. Superb effort.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 11:13

Thanks Christopher

Christopher Betts
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 11:06

Co-op was fairly well stocked just now, saw a blue delivery lorry leaving a little while ago and a green one there when we left.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 10:02

Anyone know if the Coop has had any deliveries of anything- don't want to walk down only to find shelves bare,

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 10:01

Thanks for that information Christine. I have actually rung them everyday to date have not been able to get through because of excuses.
I still need them to send me their email to enable me do a new password though, even looked in spam section but not there and I have e mailed them this morning. That is a shame if haven't got some favourites last time able get in they hadn't even got little boxes cat food. Perhaps having read their FB post it may be time give up. The only thing with that is need ask family get some locally which means gétting up here with it which long way have walk.

Christine Battersby
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 09:35 (last edited on Sat 3 Mar 2018, 09:39)

M&M's Facebook page says: "UPDATE 8:30AM SAT 3RD MARCH: Weather and particularly road conditions are continuing to affect deliveries. Our milkmen have been working throughout the night once again (and continue to deliver) but some orders may unfortunately not be fulfilled. We would recommend waiting before contacting customer services in case your delivery is late. Full refunds will be given for any non-deliveries. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Pearl, try clearing the cookies on your computer & try logging in again. I can see loads of people have been having problems with the website. I would definitely phone them if you don't get that email. NB also: there's a different range of products, & I'm really disappointed to have lost some of the basics, & at the prices of what's been put there instead!

M&M states: "If you are an existing customer having trouble logging in to our new site for the first time, please call our customer service team directly on 0345 607 0956. "

They also say "Due to adverse weather conditions we have very limited customer service personnel at the moment. Please do call but be aware that our waiting times are higher than usual. We are unable to monitor the contact us form at the moment- we apologise for the inconvenience."

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 09:22

I haven't entirely given up hope Christine. Yes you're right that is a STUPID new web site which can't get into because we have not had an email from them allowing us to do a new password which is what asked for so I'm in limbo now as have lot extras from them normally .

Christine Battersby
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 09:14

My milk has also not arrived, & I am usually 1 of the 1st on Steve's round. In fact, it's normally delivered before 2 a.m. This is a first also for me, but I know lots of farmers had to dispose of their milk as it could not be collected because of the snow. But I haven't yet given up quite yet!

My delivery is still showing as "pending" on M&M's new (and awful) website. It would be, of course, the 1st week where we have needed to pay for milk in advance. Such a stupid new system!

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 09:05

Charlbury deliveries are Tues Thurs.and Saturday ! Still not here I'm afraid.

Peter Evans
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 08:55

They delivered yesterday in Stonesfield - Well done Tony

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 08:38

Thanks Tim that would be good news although don't know who their supplier is.Fingers crossed
:)

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 08:34

just saw a milk van outside the deli cafe so if its the same person they may just be late

Pearl Manners
👍

Sat 3 Mar 2018, 08:30

Well this is a first even Milk and More haven't made it today! understandable.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.