Cotteswood kitchens

Hans Eriksson
👍

Tue 6 Feb 2018, 15:00

Thanks all, sounds like it's the one. I hope the cost will be reasonable. Strangely, we looked at them 4 years ago, and the chap in the store said it was all MDF, which we didn't want. So we have looked at 5/6 other kitchen suppliers - in some detail. Going back to Cotteswood last week we found it's not all mdf, it's only mdf where it's sensible. The rest is normally maple - a very good wood indeed. Most if not all other bespoke kitchen suppliers use "tulip" wood, a cheap and soft wood also known as poplar. Poplar is normally only suitable for toothpicks.

glena chadwick
👍

Tue 6 Feb 2018, 13:47

Agree with all recommendations. Had a Cotteswood kitchen fitted just over a year ago and have been extremely happy with it. Some snagging but done instantly and all after care queries dealt with very helpfully.Installation went extremely smoothly as well and I love the finished product..

Michael Pollitt
👍

Mon 5 Feb 2018, 10:33

Hello Hans. We had a Cotteswood kitchen fitted one year ago and it's excellent. The team are brilliant. An excellent design team and brilliant fitters and after the fitters the finishing team appear and check everything and rectify flaws that I hadn't noticed! Couldn't speak more highly of this company and the service continues with the after care. I'd be happy for you to see ours and discuss further if you wished.

Hans Eriksson
👍

Sun 4 Feb 2018, 17:33

Many thanks Liz Benson, that would be very useful. I have sent you an email through the web site separately.

liz benson
👍

Sun 4 Feb 2018, 17:28

I had a Cotteswood Kitchen fitted in early 2017. I cannot fault the service or professionalism of all the team at Cotteswood.
I am delighted with my kitchen and if you would like to see my kitchen please get in touch. Liz Benson

Tim crisp
👍

Sat 3 Feb 2018, 17:45

We have a Cotteswood kitchen, installed 9 years ago. They couldn't have been more helpful, patient and skilled in designing a challenging kitchen built around a curve. I would be very comfortable recommending them.

Hans Eriksson
👍

Sat 3 Feb 2018, 13:06

That's very helpful, Nigel. I've emailed you separately.

Nigel Drinkwater
👍

Sat 3 Feb 2018, 09:48

Hi Hans
I installed kitchens for cotteswood for 15 years and still fit occasional kitchen for them independently, very good product everything made at Chipping Norton in the factory. Very good design team and a very good remedial set up for after care service. I fitted a very large kitchen and utility in Charlbury for them a couple of years ago, I'm sure client would happily let you see her kitchen and let you know her thoughts
Thank you
Nigel

Hans Eriksson
👍

Fri 2 Feb 2018, 17:07

I was wondering if anybody has had a kitchen fitted by Cotteswood in Chipping Norton? Please email me through website if you have non positive concerns or comments.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.