Wilderness Local Residents Public Review

Peter Kenrick
👍

Sun 21 Jan 2018, 20:42

Charlotte. As the timing of this meeting obviously isn't convenient for a number of people, can you please consider holding an additional meeting in the near future either later one evening or on a Saturday morning? Thanks.

Alan Wilson
👍

Sun 21 Jan 2018, 18:28

I have to agree, Natasha, that a 6.00pm meeting on a weekday just isn't practical for many Charlbury people who work somewhere other than in the town itself. I don't know enough about the process to know whether that is intentional or not.

Natasha Ely
👍

Sun 21 Jan 2018, 13:45

It is such a shame that it is at this time and only one session this year.
Those that I know who are working do not get back to Charlbury till gone 7pm.
Friends with young children are usually right in their evening/bedtime routines.
I am fortunate if I get back by 7.30/7.45 in the evening, so will not be able to attend.

Liz Drake
👍

Fri 19 Jan 2018, 11:45

Thanks Charlotte, I wont be here in time for that meeting but perhaps you can let us know when residents tickets will be on sale please and the process to get them as it looks like in previous years, this was communicated around now?
Thanks alot

Charlotte Drummond-Chew
👍

Wed 17 Jan 2018, 16:16

Hello Everyone,

Charlotte, Event Manager of Wilderness Festival here. Just a reminder that we will be hosting our annual Local Residents Public Review on Tuesday 23rd of January at 6pm in The Cornbury Room of the Bell Inn.

Both our Production Director (Dave) and myself will be there to tell you a bit about future plans and answer any questions you have about the event.

Looking forward to seeing you then,

Charlotte DC
(Wilderness Event Manager)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.