Thank you from the Curiosities Company

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 17:34

It's a wonderful facility and Simon is a great "Landlord".

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 11:51

Peter, I've taken over the old Deli building (39 Sheep Street), to convert it to a co-working hot desk space, for the many work at home-aloners in Charlbury. Plans are to have 7ish desks available for this.

I also hope to set up a small kitchen in the basement where I'll be making high end artisan bacon and other cured meats, fermented vegetables and similar. Very small scale but high quality.

Simon

Peter Bridgman
👍

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 08:58

This is the first I have heard about this company. From whence does it function? How to gert in touch etc. Wh en you can no longer walk down town and no longer able to drive, life gets difficult

Wendy Bailey
👍

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 22:11

Well deserved Simon. Your bacon is excellent.The bread was tasty too. Happy Christmas.

Pearl Manners
👍

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 21:48

Happy Christmas Simon.x

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 17:58

We were astounded to get so many people through the door on Friday evening. I'm so pleased we managed to get the place presentable and have some goodies to sample.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful verbal support you gave. Also I'm so pleased that so many of you liked the bacon, bread and other foodie things. It was wonderful having people come in saying that they had been recommended to come by others. When you are just starting out, those things mean so much.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Simon x

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.