'Which?' magazine

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 17:41

p.s. update, I can open my emails now.... sorry administrators for (now unnecessary) posts from me earlier.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 10:50

Hi Suzy, thanks so much for your offer to help. I have had a brilliant response and several folk have offered to assist me, but I am having a technical problem now with my eMail facility on this site - I have a thread there on this topic but now I can't re- open any of the posts. Doh! I'm in a bit of a pickle now Suzy and not sure what to say..... to the people who have offered help - I can't contact you at the moment... I'll put a query onto Richard's administrator link... thanks again all... ๐Ÿ™„

Suzy M-H
👍

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 20:21

If you tell me what you're looking for, I can look it up on Which for you. You can message me privately if you prefer.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 15:54

Thanks very much Jim, very useful information.

Jim Holah
👍

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:50

m.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/sites/default/files/folders/documents/leisureandculture/libraries/WhichSubscriptionLibraries.pdf
This link shows which libraries have a Which subscription...Unfortunately not Charlbury

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:46

Thanks Rhona, that's a good idea.

Rhona Walker
👍

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 10:33

Witney library may have copies.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sat 16 Dec 2017, 05:41

Does anyone have a membership to Which magazine, please? I would like to get access to a report (a one-off search), and am willing to contribute towards the favour by giving something to charity or to your membership fees, I just don't want to sign up for a trial period and then have to go through the process of cancelling it.
Would you please email me via this page.
Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.