Dissertation research

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 24 Nov 2017, 23:26

Once the survey is completed - I assume that you don't want to reveal too much to takers in case it inflects their answers?? - it would be interesting to see what information you were trying to elicit?

Liz Puttick
👍

Tue 21 Nov 2017, 09:57

Well done, Mari. As an ex-sociologist I'm very impressed with your questionnaire and wish you every success with your project.

Rhona Walker
👍

Wed 15 Nov 2017, 11:36

Did you get my questionnaire Mari? Not sure whether it actually got sent. Please contact me if you would like me to attempt to resubmit.

Charlie M
👍

Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:57

And me! But I was able to skip the Post Office question and move onwards! And if you want my answer to the anticipated Post Office question, The Post Office is essential, it is run well, it provides an essential local service, and it must on no account be allowed to close!
Thank you :-)

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:39

Me too

Judy Dod
👍

Tue 14 Nov 2017, 09:42

Dear Mari, I have tried to fill in the questionnaire but each time it gets stuck on the page which starts Post Office. It might be my aged computer but perhaps you could check it's working properly? My daughter did Human Geography at Swansea some years ago so I had a partícular interest in filling it in for you!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.