White Mice Found on Pound Lane/Dancers Hill

Helen Holwill
👍

Sun 8 Oct 2017, 18:50

Not to worry, Amanda. He's only a small python (will grow to 4ft), is very friendly and is safely locked in his vivarium when not being cuddled. :-)

Amanda Epps
👍

Sat 7 Oct 2017, 17:52

Horrified to hear that someone locally has a python. Why?
Just hope it is more securely contained than the wandering rat, parrot and bunny!

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍

Fri 6 Oct 2017, 16:14

Good news indeed. So the owner wasn't the biotech lab down in Yarnton doing the research on weaponised bubonic plague. (I read that news on FaceBook.)

Miles Walkden
👍

Fri 6 Oct 2017, 15:29

Owner found

michele marietta
👍

Fri 6 Oct 2017, 13:55

Hooray! Rat has been reunited with its owner! Can I post this info on the 'Good News Thread' on the forum? :)

Hannen Beith
👍

Fri 6 Oct 2017, 09:52

Probably left behind after the Street Fair:
"`O Mouse, do you know the way out of this pool? I am very tired of swimming about here, O Mouse!' (Alice thought this must be the right way of speaking to a mouse: she had never done such a thing before, but she remembered having seen in her brother's Latin Grammar, `A mouse?"of a mouse?"to a mouse?"a mouse?"O mouse!' The Mouse looked at her rather inquisitively, and seemed to her to wink with one of its little eyes, but it said nothing."

Heather Williams
👍

Thu 5 Oct 2017, 19:34

Sounds like it's got a 5* hotel

michele marietta
👍

Thu 5 Oct 2017, 18:12

It's currently in a borrowed cage, munching on sunflower seeds and zucchini slices. Definitely a pet.
Hope someone claims it. Cuter than cute

Helen Holwill
👍

Thu 5 Oct 2017, 18:09

If it's not claimed, and not alive, we'll have it for our python! :-)

Miles Walkden
👍

Thu 5 Oct 2017, 18:01

Apparently its a Rat!

Heather Williams
👍

Thu 5 Oct 2017, 17:34

Were they three in number and blind?

Miles Walkden
👍

Thu 5 Oct 2017, 16:27

call miles 07765 894 945

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.