Cornbury Venison from the Deli (see News)

Lynne Stubbles
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2017, 21:53

Any size joint or cut is available to order from charlbury deli...just call in !

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2017, 20:41

If you can get me one, ready butchered Russell, then I'll definitely experiment!

russell robson
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2017, 20:21

Why don't you do a muntjac. Easier to get hold of and cheaper

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2017, 20:18

Lol at you lot! Got some seriously good Kimchi sprouts brewing atm...

Would love to cure a chunk of Cornbury Venison tho. Who do I contact?

Rod Evans
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2017, 18:19

Talking of taste buds, I forgot to say to include at least half a doz cloves of garlic, unpeeled...

Simon, I expect you'd have to go direct to the supplier for large cuts - but plenty of grey squirrels around if you're desperate!

Phil Morgan
👍

Wed 4 Oct 2017, 15:48

Thanks for the warning Andrew. I hear that this Simon bloke has got plans to alter Charlbury's taste buds. How dare he! We love our boiled cabbage and he should respect that. Outraged in Sturt Road.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 3 Oct 2017, 18:58

Guard your pets, Charlbury! I hear Simon's on the lookout for all manner of things to cure for his new business venture. And Halloween's not far away...

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Tue 3 Oct 2017, 18:49

Any large cuts available to cure?

Rod Evans
👍

Tue 3 Oct 2017, 16:39

Try a slow cooked recipe using a couple of packs of the diced with onions, mushrooms, a couple of sprigs of rosemary (bashed) - plus juniper berries (crushed) and a large glass of pinot noir, also from the deli. Simples - and stonking, especially if left till next day!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.