Street Fair - a big THANK YOU

Amanda Epps
👍

Mon 18 Sep 2017, 12:00

I thought the Cotswold Frames Street Fair window display was brilliant. Congratulations Amelia and Tim.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 17 Sep 2017, 19:47 (last edited on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 09:13)

Thank you Peter, and other former committee members, for your advice and support.
Had a chat with Cas Lester afterwards and she was really impressed by what had been done and appreciated all the hard work that had gone into it.
John (Chair) and me, are already beginning to plan for next year.
Hannen. (Secretary).

Rachael Lunney
👍

Sun 17 Sep 2017, 17:50

Thanks Petwr
I just like to say a massive thanks to Tim and Ameila at Cotsword frames for everything you guys do and for getting into the spirt of it.

Peter Kenrick
👍

Sun 17 Sep 2017, 16:32

And a very big THANK YOU and many congratulations to John and ALL of the NEW Street Fair Team for organising and putting on another great event which will no doubt have raised a lot of money for the Corner House and Memorial Hall. I know from experience how much hard work it takes to put these events on - Well Done!

John Dora
👍

Sun 17 Sep 2017, 06:46

The Street Fair Committee say a big THANK YOU to all who made this year's event a great and popular success! From the Sponsors, those who offered Prizes and Bric a brac, Books etc., to the helpers 'on the day' putting up and taking down the stalls, our local entertainments including the Primary School Children and Morris dancers and of course those who worked very hard behind the scenes to arrange it all! And we include the Eggs Throwing here too!
Charlbury Street Fair will return September 15th 2018!
If you want to help do please get in touch.
John Dora, Chair of the CSF Committee

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.