Hot Desks @ the Old Deli - 39 Sheep Street

Jean Adams
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 16:44

Looking forward to the charcuterie.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 16:09

Time for a quick update. The plans are moving on.

I expect a number of you have seen that the Old Deli has been a hive of activity over the past week or so as workmen rip out old kit and plaster the walls.

Contrary to the signs that some of you have seen, its not about to become a Fish and Chip Shop or Massage Parlour (both still needed in Charlbury...?) much to my amusement and slight shock earlier today.

I'm hoping to launch the Hot Desk facility sometime in October. If you are interested in renting a desk - on a monthly, weekly, daily or even hourly basis, please get in touch with me or register your interest on the Curiosities Company Ltd website (https://thecuriosities.co.uk).

Later I am seeking approval to use the basement to do some limited artisanal bacon production and charcuterie along with some fermented vegetables, komboucha, kefir and related products. Plus offering training on how to do this for yourself.

All the best

Simon

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.