Street fair music line up just got even better

Hannen Beith
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2017, 20:05

It should be a fantastic event but we still need some helpers on the day, particularly to set up and take down stalls, staging, and anything else that is relatively heavy. I've circulated a rota for the day to 66 interested people but the more the merrier!
If you can help with anything (doesn't have to be heavy stuff - could be e.g. selling raffle tickets) please email me at hannenbeith@gmail.com or just turn up!
Just a few minutes of your time here and there will make a huge difference.
Thank you. Hannen (Secretary to the Street Fair Committee)

Rachael Lunney
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2017, 06:40

Street fair committee would just like to thank The Bell Hotel for use of the power, The Bull, Cotsword Frames and Rose and Crown for sponsorship on evening music, so please use the pubs and also please spend money at cotsworld frames

Pat Court
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 19:02

Brilliant line up - looking forward to it. Welcome back Slainte

Katie Ewer
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 13:59

Hi Miles. We haven't booked them as their fee was extortionate, although I understand some of their members may be performing on the day in other shows. :)

Miles Walkden
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 13:37

Does anyone know if 'The Night Howlers' are playing? I'm a big fan and would love to see them live again.

Dave Oates
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 12:33

Tim, I'm glad you added the word "even!!" I would like to thank Slainte for agreeing to join us at Street Fair. They have been a long-term favourite of the evening revellers and we (1000 Mile Highway) wanted to make sure that there was some variety on the night - 3 hours is more country and americana music that most people can take - so we thought Slainte were the perfect fit. We are all really looking forward to playing.

Rachael Lunney
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 12:28

Thanks Tim, and thanks for all you do for Charlbury Street Fair

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 8 Sep 2017, 11:08

Great to see Slainte joining an already fantastic music line up for the street fair evening well done to the organisers.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.