Eurostar add on fares from Charlbury

Stephen Andrews
👍

Wed 6 Sep 2017, 18:21 (last edited on Wed 6 Sep 2017, 19:58)

Brian, Assuming your query is that you have already purchased a Eurostar ticket from London and now wish to get a linked ticket from Charlbury, then just do so at Oxford ticket desk - you will need to show your international ticket. We have done this successfully recently although as our son and daughter founded and run Loco2 we usually book tickets to include the extra leg home, as that ensures that any train delay into London which causes a missed Eurostar connection is covered. Note the £25 return ticket enables travel at peak, return is valid for 3 months and route can be either FGW or Chiltern line.

Brian Murray
👍

Tue 5 Sep 2017, 22:41

Thanks, Christine,

I've tried loco2 and raileasy, as directed by Seat 61 but neither gave me the right result. I'll try Cby station for the Lon CIV ticket.

Christine Battersby
👍

Tue 5 Sep 2017, 20:11

You can also go to the Man in Seat 61 website, and then go to the connections page for other ways to book through tickets: https://www.seat61.com/UKconnections.htm

Brian Murray
👍

Tue 5 Sep 2017, 15:23

Thank you, Ian, that's very helpful.

Ian Lewis
👍

Tue 5 Sep 2017, 13:02

Ask at the ticket office for London CIV fare, this allows travel at peak times and includes underground. May need to show your eurostar ticket to purchase.

Brian Murray
👍

Tue 5 Sep 2017, 12:54

It used to be possible to buy reduced rate rail tickets from Charlbury, when travelling onward by Eurostar. Can anyone tell me if the facility still exists and, if so, how to access the cheap tickets?

Thanks in anticipation.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.