Charlbury Community Centre website

Liz Hutchings
👍

Thu 24 Aug 2017, 10:19

Great website and fabulous facility for Charlbury, big thank you to the team who have worked so hard to make it great community space.

Pearl Manners
👍

Wed 23 Aug 2017, 15:23

Congratulations and a big Thank you to everyone involved, it looks amazing.

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Wed 23 Aug 2017, 11:58

Excellent web site. Well done to all involved with all the hard work involved over the last years. It is brilliant to have this facility in Charlbury.

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Tue 22 Aug 2017, 20:52

Well done everyone! The website looks great - and I'm chuffed to see that volleyball has a presence there already just a few days after launching the new session (Wednesdays 9.00-10.00 - see my earlier post on the subject).

Tim crisp
👍

Tue 22 Aug 2017, 20:15

What a fantastic moment for the town. Well done to Margie and all the amazing team that have made this happen over the years. The website looks fantastic and I really look forward to seeing the building up close and personal and using the facilities for years to come.

Marjorie Glasgow
👍

Tue 22 Aug 2017, 16:53 (last edited on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 15:59)

Great work by Tanya Stevenson, Lise Venthen, Bill Stevenson, Arthur Rigley, Kate Smith and others. If you haven't seen it: https://www.charlburycommunitycentre.org.uk

Birgit den Outer
👍

Tue 22 Aug 2017, 16:45

Wow! Thank you very much to all who helped make this happen. It's totally awesome.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.