Slow broadband

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Fri 18 Aug 2017, 12:25

I've noticed it slow down too. However I've discovered that there does appear to be a correlation between speed and whether or not my kids have woken up yet. Could be just the school holiday shift in speed on high contention lines :) However down to 1 or 2mb I've not seen, just a drop from 70+ to around 10 to 20.

Victoria Chan
👍

Fri 18 Aug 2017, 11:03

We live in The Green and have the unlimited fibre extra plan from Plusnet. The speed could go up to 76Mb. It did used to be fast, but recently it has slowed down significantly, and last evening it was even just 1 to 2Mb! Just wondering if this is a local issue, if anyone else in the area has the same problem. Could it be related to the traffic accident recently which broke our broadband for weeks? Will take it up with Plusnet when I next have a moment to make a phone call in peace.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.