Development Grammar School Hill

Charlie M
👍

Mon 21 Aug 2017, 12:40

Mark - my thoughts too.
As you say, these people have time to sit and wait.
They cannot be trusted, and need to be watched closely.
As far as this goes, we may have (perhaps) won the battle, but we have certainly *not* won the war.

Mark Sulik
👍

Sun 20 Aug 2017, 21:44 (last edited on Sun 20 Aug 2017, 22:19)

My guess is this will be submitted again in near future , amended in some way as the ongoing building of homes has been happening over the past few years in Woodstock , Bladon . Land / Estate owners have the ability to sit and wait as the land has cost them nothing . These are the powerful people , employing and using the services of ex planning officials .

Charlie M
👍

Sat 19 Aug 2017, 14:46

Just opened mine too.
Being of an absurdly sceptical nature over such issues, I ask the question "What will 'Vanderbilt Homes' try next?".
Nothing, I hope.
But I suggest that we all keep our eyes wide open, and our ears very close to the ground!

Hannen Beith
👍

Sat 19 Aug 2017, 10:38

Hurrah!

Neighbourhood Plan
👍

Thu 17 Aug 2017, 22:13

Appeal Withdrawn Notification
Site Address:
Land South Of Grammar School Hill Charlbury Oxfordshire
Description of Development:
Erection of up to 34 new dwellings, including affordable homes; formation of new pedestrian and vehicular access from Grammar School Hill.
Appellant:
Vanderbilt Homes C/o Agent - Vanderbilt Homes
Planning Inspectorate
Appeal Reference:
I was very pleased to see this today
It suggests that sometimes at least they pay attention to the views of local people so please keep on giving your views on this forum

APP/D3125/W/17/3170557
Original Application Number:
16/03494/OUT
I have been advised by the Planning Inspectorate that the above appeal has been withdrawn. No further action will now be taken by the District Council or the Planning Inspectorate in respect of this appeal

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.