Pothole in Pooles Lane

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 09:28

A really interesting factual survey of the state of roads in the UK. (Bad). Also a shocking report of the serious injuries caused to a cyclist as a result of riding over a pothole.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43407167

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 18 Aug 2017, 22:31

Wow! It's been repaired already. Thank you Oxfodshire County Council.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Tue 15 Aug 2017, 15:38

Successfully reported via fixmystreet.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Tue 15 Aug 2017, 15:07

Thanks Richard and Hannen. Yes, it was my error, but I've just read my emails and have one from WODC pointing me in the right direction.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 15 Aug 2017, 14:24

Agree with Richard. Fixmystreet is brilliant - and not just for potholes.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 15 Aug 2017, 12:08

Assuming accidental typo but the highway authority is Oxfordshire County Council, not WODC. You can report potholes to them online at fixmystreet.oxfordshire.gov.uk/ . It'd be a shame if the reports went to the wrong place and were ignored!

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Tue 15 Aug 2017, 11:06

This is primarily for the residents in the Pooles Lane area. Having nearly knocked my head (and car wheels) off while falling, Alice-in-Wonderland fashion, down the pothole by Fishers Lane/Pooles Lane, I have submitted a report into WODC. The more notifications they receve the better, I assume.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.