Cars parking dangerously across pavement

Simon Walker
👍

Mon 7 Aug 2017, 09:05

To add insult to the safety issue, last night someone dumped a bunch of clothing and other items on the road close to the gate lodges for Lee Place - just where those cars were parked next to the 'no parking' cones. A late-night flit, presumably, and they couldn't be bothered to pick up their possessions that fell on the road while they were loading up the car. That's OK, though - someone from the town's work group will just come along, pick them up and dispose of them - it's dustbin day tomorrow!

Paul Taylor
👍

Sun 6 Aug 2017, 19:48

No parking cones moved and cars that have paid for camping have moved out of cornbury so they can miss any traffic queues on the way out no point at all putting cones out if they don't enforce them also as Suzy said footpath completely blocked by some selfish people parking

Paul Taylor
👍

Sun 6 Aug 2017, 16:36

It's difficult as the local police are not interested. I was told to wait and leave my Van when I stopped a gang trying to break into it police turned up 3 days later.

Suzy M-H
👍

Sun 6 Aug 2017, 14:58

Yesterday and today, there are around ten cars parked in Park Street almost completely blocking the pavement, forcing people with pushchairs into the road which is clearly dangerous particularly at night on the bend by Pre School. Any suggestions how to take action?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.