Collection of Wilderness Tickets today

Andrew Chapman
👍

Thu 3 Aug 2017, 19:20

You can get them - walk past the crew registration place, turn left at the house. 'North Lodge' is a bit misleading!

Stephen Andrews
👍

Thu 3 Aug 2017, 19:04

As usual, even though the local residents tickets say that wristbands can be collected from North Lodge, you have to go the Box Office at the Finstock entrance as the North Lodge is only dealing with Crew and performers - I have registered a complaint but as there is no Estate contact this year, I have my doubts as whether anything will get done about it.

Mel Howard
👍

Thu 3 Aug 2017, 06:37

Does anyone know what time the ticket booths are opening today for us to start collecting wristbands? Also, has anyone used the Crane Hill entrance, i believe it is up Forest Road and take a left onto Leafield road and its supposed to be on the left. I am considering collecting there as i live opp the Charlbury Railstation and this would be closest.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.