Thanks Stephen.

Sarah Geeson Brown
👍

Tue 1 Aug 2017, 16:16

Hi Stephen. I've sent Ben an email with the offer of a room. Sarah

Stephen Andrews
👍

Tue 1 Aug 2017, 09:26

Hi Hannen, Ben posted this request after trying Lower Watts House for this date (booked since last August!) and exhausting all other avenues. So if there is anyone out there that can help him, please respond. I have already secured accommodation elsewhere for other punters on behalf of Charlburians that are prepared to offer space on a one off basis, but have run out of my usual referrals.

Hannen Beith
👍

Mon 31 Jul 2017, 19:14

I expect that all the accommodation has been booked, but there is a page on this site which will give you details of local places to stay. Good luck!

ben schaffer
👍

Mon 31 Jul 2017, 17:56

Hello,

Were going to the Wilderness festival and are looking for a double room with bathroom in the Charlbury area for Friday and Saturday night.Please email me if you run a bed and breakfast, or have something that might suit at b.schaffer@sky.com. Thanks very much Ben

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.