Riverside Festival Crew

Michael Flanagan
👍

Mon 31 Jul 2017, 13:17

For the first time ever, my spaniels were bored with the walk across the millfield this morning.

They're used to finding nibbles all over the grass on the Monday after. Today, they had to try really hard to find fat-soaked paper, discarded food tubs or any of the things they go on walks to find.

They're annoyed. I'm amazed at how thorough the cleanup crew's been.

Thanks - and congratulations

Leah Fowler
👍

Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:39

I thought it was brilliant, my only critisism as usual it was difficult to find somewhere to make a donation,I understand this was remedied later.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:00

I agree; we are so lucky to have this event in our town. Well done everybody who organises it - it must be such a lot of work.

Amanda
👍

Mon 31 Jul 2017, 11:02

I just wanted to say a huge Thank you to Everyone that organised and worked so hard to keep Riverside Festivalgoing again this year.
Despite the rain it was a lovely weekend and I feel so lucky that I am able to now share this wonderful experience with the next generations of my family.
Thanks Riverside Crew you are ALL Awesome! XX

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.