Finding Dory - AGAIN!!!!

Charlie M
👍

Mon 17 Jul 2017, 13:13

Gill, I am happy to hear that she will not be *nailed* to her perch like John Cleese's Norwegian Blue was! ;-)

Elaine Newbold
👍

Fri 14 Jul 2017, 20:23

Great news

Gill Begnor
👍

Fri 14 Jul 2017, 19:10

Hi Everyone, Sorry for not letting you know earlier - I've been abroad with work and had a crazy week and several wi-fi problems! I'm pleased to report that Dory is safe and well in her aviary - she followed the usual pattern and, after a couple of days, decided she was hungry, flew down into someone's garden and joined them for lunch!! We've had words and I've told her she will be sellotaped to her perch if she ever tries to escape again!!

Miriam Evans
👍

Thu 13 Jul 2017, 21:38

Is she back at home yet?

Jackie Hague
👍

Sat 8 Jul 2017, 14:04

Any news on Dory?

Gill Begnor
👍

Fri 7 Jul 2017, 19:18

You've got to give her credit - she rivals Houdini!! I discovered tonight that she has learnt to open the catch on the cage I use to take to her and from her aviary!! She managed to do this in the 3 metres between her aviary door and my back door - and she was off!! I've learnt not to look for her, as she looks like the billion pigeons that live in and around Charlbury! She will come down into someone's garden when she remembers that she is not a very good wild parrot and gets hungry! So if you see an African Grey parrot in your garden (grey, with a red tail) please can you call me on 07855 807005 and I'll come and retrieve her? Many thanks! (After this I'm going to get some parrot handcuffs!)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.