Your views on future planning applications

Tony H Merry
👍

Sun 16 Jul 2017, 21:15

yes Helen You are correct and 1 is your first preference
We now have 75 completes forms and you can see them here drive.google.com/open?id=0B67OfH41hZf_VGowZnZqY1FOVlU

Thanks to everyone who contributed and I think we now have a good view of what a section of the community think is important in considering planning applications and this data will be used in the Neighbourhood PLan

More to follow

Helen Chapman
👍

Fri 14 Jul 2017, 17:58

I take it back I hadn't realised the form items re-order when you select them - I assume 1 is highest.

Helen Chapman
👍

Fri 14 Jul 2017, 17:27

Tony it's not clear in your form whether 1 is highest or lowest in ranking.

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 27 Jun 2017, 19:26

So 28 so far but I will keep this open for a few weeks to give people time to consider this.
Its very useful to know what people think is important I would imagine developers would have a different priority!

Tony H Merry
👍

Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:57

Good response so far but keep them coming

You can view results here drive.google.com/open?id=0B67OfH41hZf_ZmdJUkJkWDQ4UzA

Sue Normand
👍

Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:21

This is welcome action to help those drawing up the plan for the future look and composition of the town, including providing/enabling housing for all the community, and protecting the landscape as much as possible.

Tony H Merry
👍

Fri 23 Jun 2017, 08:59

The Neighbourhood Plan steering committee would like to know your views on the priority for any future planning applications in Charlbury
One of the main reasons for having a Neighbourhood Plan is that it gives residents a greater say in how planning applications are decided than they would without one. It has to be consistent with the Local Plan (West Oxfordshire's in our case) but it can be more specific about the type and location of housing the neighbourhood needs than is possible at a district-wide level.

Having looked at what has been done in similar places, we have drawn up a list of issues that have to be looked at when considering whether a particular site might be suitable for development - and we'd like to know which you think are the most important, hence this survey.

This has been done at two drop in sessions but to reach a wider audience we have now set up an online survey at
www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/EPBF2/
This also has more detail on the process
For those who would prefer to do this on paper there are copies in the Corner House and a box where they can be returned

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.