Getting back from Le Mans

Mark Sulik
👍

Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:13

His dear old Dad....obtained the use of a Transit low loader and going through the tunnel on Friday night to collect both car and son ! an expensive mistake

graham W
👍

Tue 20 Jun 2017, 12:13

What, you made him push it home!

Mark Sulik
👍

Mon 19 Jun 2017, 20:09

Thank you for the advice and options. We have resolved the problem and reduced the expense and maximized the embarrassment for the young man concerned !

graham W
👍

Sat 17 Jun 2017, 13:24

Give Dean a call from Charlbury Garage, I think he has a car trailer.

Jean Adams
👍

Sat 17 Jun 2017, 12:46 (last edited on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:48)

Mark Sulik
👍

Sat 17 Jun 2017, 11:50

A friend of mine has asked to see if I can help him. His son has broken down on his way to Le Mans and has to collect him and his vehicle . With the arrogance of youth, no breakdown insurance !
Does anyone have any ideas of how to resolve this, as the current thinking is to find a low loader or vehicle trailer and send out a rescue party. Looking for a loan or rental of a trailer, as we have a tow vehicle.
A long shot, but anyone known to be returning from this popular event with the ability to help or with an empty trailer ?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.