Charlbury open gardens

stephen cavell
👍

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 19:17

Yes it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon - thanks

Peter Kenrick
👍

Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:29

Looking back ten years I can confirm this is a record figure for the Open Gardens event - thanks to everyone involved in this great team effort. Thanks to all of the garden owners for creating such beautiful and varied gardens and for sharing them with us; thanks to the Street Fair team without whom these and other events supporting the Corner House and Memorial Hall would not happen. Thanks too, to all the other helpers on the day including the devoted team of "cake makers". This year thanks also to the Charlbury Primary School Choir and musicians wonderfully led and accompanied by Jennie G and to the artists and organisers of the Charlbury Festival. Finally thanks to all who came to support the event.

The money raised by Open Gardens will, I'm sure, be a welcome contribution to much needed future renovations to the Corner House for the benefit of the whole community.

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 13 Jun 2017, 21:37

Fantastic Rachel
That's really good and also tanks to Peter and Eileen Kenrick for n all their efforts

Rachael Lunney
👍

Tue 13 Jun 2017, 12:33

Hiya
Just to say a big thank to the people who paid to go to the gardens the gardners who opened up there garden. The Amazing school School.
We Raised
£2280.59.
One of the best ever.
Our next event is Street Fair weekend

Angus B
👍

Mon 12 Jun 2017, 21:43

Hear hear. It was good to meet so many friendly horticulturists in Charlbury, along with their beautiful handiwork.

Karen Biles
👍

Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:31

I would like to say thank you to all of the people who organised such a lovely event and to the lovely owners of the gardens. My daughter and I had a wonderful afternoon.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.