Charlbury Community Centre Buy-a-Brick scheme

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Thu 8 Jun 2017, 17:30 (last edited on Thu 8 Jun 2017, 19:31)

Due to a mistake on my part the email address listed in the Charlbury Chronicle for joining the Buy-a-Brick scheme is wrong. It should read ef@day-books.com (I missed the hyphen). So sorry. If you'd like to buy a brick there's still time; but only until the end of June, so please hurry. You can use this form: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vd1wkekhy4db0b/Buy%20a%20Brick%20form%20May2017.docx?dl=0 or simply email Ed at ef@day-books.com or me by clicking on my name.
A list of all the people who've bought a brick so far was published in the latest Chronicle on p.20. Please check you are on there and that we have recorded your details correctly. We will put a link to an updated version of this list on the forum shortly as a lot of people have joined the scheme recently. Apologies again about my mistake and thank you for your support.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.